Use SSL in multiple connections

Souheila Hechaichi souheila.hechaichi at atempo.com
Wed May 11 09:05:38 UTC 2022

With my actual configuration, an SSL client established more connections with the SSL server. Each process (server or client) creates only one thread for Its sockets,  I observe a strange behavior. Some server sockets remain blocked on the call of SSL_write even if they are in mode non-blocking. Side client some sockets loop indefinitely on the call of SSL_read that return SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ.
Hence my question:
Is It mandatory to create a thread by connection, or can only one thread be used by all the connections?

Best regards;