issues with OpenSSL 1.1.1n

Ray Crumrine hraycrum at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:08:10 UTC 2022

Oh my gosh! Thank you. I am a newbie when it comes to certificates. I am
only using tls for outbound calls. I thought I shouldn't need a
certificate when doing outbound only [a client] but was getting some
weird error. After I read your email I simply commented out both
"certificate" lines in my configuration and it works!!!

One last question. I don't need certbot at all then, right?

Thanks again,
Ray