Regarding TLS call failure on Openssl3.0 with cipher : ECDH-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384

Raman, Ina Ina.Raman at rbbn.com
Fri Nov 18 05:12:09 UTC 2022

Hi ,

I was trying to test TLS call with cipher suite : tls_ecdh_ecdsa_with_aes_256_cbc_sha384 but it fails .
It fails on SSL_set_cipher_list API . The list contains the mentioned cipher but still it is failing to set that .

On SIPp UAC side it shows errno = 107 (Transport endpoint is not connected).

On the man page It doesn't list the cipher : https://www.openssl.org/docs/man3.0/man1/openssl-ciphers.html

I wanted to know if this cipher is supported with openssl 3.0 or not .

Thanks ,
Ina Raman

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.