Build openssl on windows 10 using cygwin

רונן לוי levyron77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:12:17 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

see attached file for cygwin details.

The openssl is cloned from:
git clone https://github.com/openssl/openssl.git

perl Configure
*Configuring OpenSSL version 3.2.0-dev for target Cygwin-x86_64*
Using os-specific seed configuration
Created configdata.pm
Running configdata.pm
Created Makefile.in
Created Makefile
Created include/openssl/configuration.h

***                                                                ***
***   OpenSSL has been successfully configured                     ***
***                                                                ***
***   If you encounter a problem while building, please open an    ***
***   issue on GitHub <https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues>  ***
***   and include the output from the following command:           ***
***       perl configdata.pm --dump                                ***
***   (If you are new to OpenSSL, you might want to consult the    ***
***   'Troubleshooting' section in the INSTALL.md file first)      ***

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 16 באוק׳ 2022 ב-17:55 מאת ‪Michael Wojcik‬‏ <‪
Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com‬‏>:‬