Getting cert serial from an OCSP single response

Alexei Khlebnikov alexei.khlebnikov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 00:11:44 UTC 2022

Hello Geoff,

Try the following function, receive the serial number via the "pserial"
pointer. But avoid changing the number via the pserial pointer because it
points inside the OCSP_CERTID structure.

int OCSP_id_get0_info(ASN1_OCTET_STRING **piNameHash, ASN1_OBJECT **pmd,
                     ASN1_OCTET_STRING **pikeyHash,
                     ASN1_INTEGER **pserial, OCSP_CERTID *cid);

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Alexei.