Regarding EVP_PKEY_decrypt()

ANUJ SHARMA 500067440 at stu.upes.ac.in
Thu Sep 29 21:49:01 UTC 2022

Hi,
I am working on this function.
result = EVP_PKEY_decrypt(ctx, DecryptedData, &outlen, EncryptedData,256);

I am getting the encrypted data from a different location and code is in such a way that we just have a pointer pointing to the starting of Encrypted data. Meaning -We don't know the encrypted data length.
I passed a pointer of encrypted data to this function and decryption is also happening properly.
My doubt is whether is there any openssl/EVP_PKEY function or any way by which we can find the exact encrypted data length before doing the decryption.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!