ARM 64 bit + OpenSSL provider not loaded

Hareesh Das Ulleri hareesh.ulleri at ovt.com
Thu Aug 10 09:16:05 UTC 2023

Hello OpenSSL users/experts

 I have been using my custom openssl provider on openssl 3.x + linux gcc arm-32bit processor and its working quite well.

 Now we ported everything to arm-64bit processor, faces an issue that the custom provider is not being loaded. I checked the ENV path and the expected path is being set as "OPENSSL_CONF=/etc/openssl.cnf"

 Note: When I list the ciphers-algorithms, it shows only default providers.

 Highly appreciate any help or hints to check !

Thank you,
Hareesh