How to access keys on HW tokens via PKCS11 Provider?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Tue Feb 7 19:42:34 UTC 2023

>  What is the OpenSSL version you use? There were some fixes after 3.0.7
>  related to some problems found by PKCS#11 provider authors.

I'm still on 3.0.7 - hopefully move to 3.0.8 soon (as soon as Macports migrates to 3.0.8).

If you think it's beneficial - I can do the same test with 3.2dev (current OpenSSL master).

I still would like to know *exactly what the URI should look like*, e.g., for KEY MAN Key (encryption/decryption, PIV slot 9d).

Thanks!