IXWebSocket wss c++ client cannot connect to Node.js wss server using an ip address

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:31:07 UTC 2023

Hello,

My compiler doesn't like the following defines :
"X509_CHECK_FLAG_NEVER_CHECK_SUBJECT" and
"X509_CHECK_FLAG_NO_PARTIAL_WILDCARDS".  When I add the include file
"x509v3.h", the compiler now complains about line 181 in x509v3.h, which is
probably because he doesn't know what is "X509_NAME".

My compiler version is visual studio 2017 and I use OpenSSL (compiled under
visual studio 2017 as well)

Should I ask this question under the dev mailing list instead?

Thank you.