Custom Provider - OpenSSL 3.x with SSHD

Tomas Mraz tomas at openssl.org
Tue Jan 3 08:38:59 UTC 2023

The primary question is, does your provider just implement some of the
existing algorithms that the OpenSSH supports or do you want to add a
new cipher algorithm? If the second, then OpenSSH needs to be patched
to add support for the new algorithm. I do not think it supports custom
pluggable algorithms.

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL