Issue with decryption of password protected video clips

Bhargava, Shweta (CSW) Shweta.Bhargava at Honeywell.com
Wed Jan 25 14:55:42 UTC 2023

Hi

I am making upgradation of openssl 1.1.1s to openssl 3.0.7 for my application. I am facing decryption issue of clip information like password while making upgradation. Please let me know if api related to decryption is deprecated in openssl 3.0.7 and I need to make that api change in my application, so that this issue will be fixed. Right now for every password protected clip I am getting "Invalid Password" error only.

Thanks & Regards
Shweta