Can create a cert with no serial number?

Job Cacka job at ccbox.com
Thu Jun 1 17:38:51 UTC 2023

It is from something I read once. Now, I think it might have been in a different context than PKI. It also is probably related to collisions in older hashing algorithms. When I search I only get results about restricting passwords from brute force attacks so I am either mistaken or my Google ability is off today.

Thanks,