OpenSSL on Android question

Jonathan Day dayjonathanc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:57:40 UTC 2023

Hi,

I've managed to get OpenSSL 3 working with Windows, thanks to all the help
from this list, but am now struggling with OpenSSL 3 for Android on account
of a lack of a suitable Linux system I can cross-compile on.

Can anyone point me to a guide for cross-compiling OpenSSL 3 for Android on
a Windows system, or to Android binaries for OpenSSL 3? (I found one set of
binaries on GitHub, but they seem to have dependencies on libraries not
provided with Microsoft's port of Clang.)