Creating AES 256 and Diffie Hellman keys

Newbie User n3wbie001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:03:31 UTC 2023

@Michael Wojcik <Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com>

I am using OpenSSL on Windows from: was expecting an exe installer directly
by OpenSSL

https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

[image: image.png]

The command though I would need to explore the suggestions in output. Also
where can I see the standard umask table to use for the key usage type
(incase required)
[image: image.png]

DH>> To generate the jointly established shared secret which is a symmetric
key. Was wondering to achieve the same via OpenSSL, first generating the DH
parameters and then using it further.

@Viktor

Thank you :) Seems more useful to programmers, will try later once learn
python to utilize this.

Regards