[External] : RE: OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Thomas Dwyer III thomas.dwyer at oracle.com
Fri Mar 17 16:11:02 UTC 2023

Job has articulated this much better than I could have ever done. Please
do not close the list. It has been and continues to be my primary
learning vehicle for OpenSSL functionality, its APIs, and its
evolutionary progress. While my contributions to the list have been
minimal, the knowledge that I receive from it is immeasurable. It has
quickly become obvious to me who the experts are here and which names
immediately catch my attention as someone to whom I should pay
attention. These emails are delivered passively right to my inbox where
I read them along side everything else. If this content moves to github
where I have to proactively go search for it, I will probably just stop
paying attention.

Tom.III