Creating AES 256 and Diffie Hellman keys

Newbie User n3wbie001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:53:46 UTC 2023

Hello Michael,

Apologies for delayed reply as was on travel!!

I understand your concern of clicking random links by strangers, however
thought that it will be a known link to few regular users of OpenSSL on
Windows. I will take care of providing text in new queries/reply as
mentioned.

I am not much into the dev side of Cryptography, as I am more into Applied
Cryptography depending upon the version used. Would surely like to explore
OpenSSL as well, and will send new email for that.

Regrading umask, I was referring to the cryptographic mask (Attributes) of
the key so that it will be used for specific purpse say
encryption/decryption/signing etc. I can relate the umask you were
referring to for Unix/like systems.

I will surely go through the references mentioned by you for blog post. I
am trying to explore the next level of cryptography based on my experience,
to see how things are designed that I have been using for years now. I
agree and believe the same thing to use an existing robust system, instead
of creating something from scratch.

I appreciate your time and help in answering the query.