Setting validity dates

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu May 11 16:06:24 UTC 2023

So for now, I would have to break this into 1st using req to make a CSR,
then feeding that somehow into ca to actually make the cert.  I do it in
this two-step for sub certs (intermediate CA and EE certs).  Don't know
quite how to get this working for the root self-signed cert to get the
tree started.