[EXTERNAL] Re: AES in ECB mode

anupama m anuavnd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:22:40 UTC 2023

Hi Viktor,

I am trying to optimize my reverse proxy application by limiting the
number of SSL handshakes upstream to just one instead of all the
connections trying to establish a secure channel. Basically all the
connections' data will be multiplexed onto this single SSL connection.
Multiple SSL handshakes is the constraint to performance in my case and
this is what I am trying to address.

Thanks,
Anupama M