Linking problems in MSVC++

Don Payette payettedon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:22:58 UTC 2023

Well, the linker is giving me this error, plus other similar errors:

    Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_new referenced in
function ...

My code is calling SSL_CTX_new, so it appears something is adding an
underscore on the front.
I looked in libssl.def and SSL_CTX_new is there, but not _SSL_CTX_new.
Anybody know where
the underscore is coming from?

Don Payette
(cell) 479-216-6320 <(479)%20216-6320>