Own HW Supported RSA provider

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.com
Fri Jul 19 03:09:06 UTC 2024

You can give your implementation the property "provider=myname" and for
fetching, you can use the conditional property query string
"?provider=myname".  That will ensure that, for whatever the app is
fetching, it will pick what your provider offers first, and fall back to
using stuff from any other provider (including the default provider).

"myname" can be anything you like