Missing header file ts_local.h in install location.

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Fri Jun 28 14:17:36 UTC 2024

On 28/06/2024 15:09, BENTLEY Thom via openssl-users wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I build and installed version 3.0.8 on Windows with Visual Studio using
> the instructions provided.
> I copied the bin, include, and lib directories to a location that would
> be found by the CMake for the
>
> DCMTK toolkit version 3.6.8.
>
> When I attempt to build the DCMTK toolkit, I see that the ts.h value
> can’t find the definition of TS_verify_ctx.
> That’s because of the missing ts_local.h as far as I can see.

What exactly is the error you are seeing?

ts_local.h is an internal header file that applications external to
OpenSSL should not need. The TS_VERIFY_CTX type is *opaque* and
applications using it should not need to have the structure definition.

Having a very quick look at the code in https://github.com/DCMTK/dcmtk,
I don't see it referring to any internal contents of TS_VERIFY_CTX. It
just passes it around as a pointer object - which should be fine.

Matt