New OpenSSL Releases

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Thu May 30 13:28:57 UTC 2024

On 5/30/24 03:03, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> You can just test the HEAD commits in the respective branches (openssl-
> 3.0, openssl-3.1, openssl-3.2 and openssl-3.3) in git. The repository
> will be frozen today afternoon so there should be no further changes
> apart from eventual regression fixes and the release commits.

OKay, thank you. I guess today is a good day to test on a few oddball
system architectures. I suspect there are very very few people out there
running actual HPE Itanium hardware or big-endian IBM POWER and that
often raises a few bugs that slip under the radar.

Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC
UNIX and Linux spoken