[openssl-announce] Another Smartisan Donation

Steve Marquess marquess at openssl.org
Wed Aug 9 21:03:53 UTC 2017

I am very pleased to note that OpenSSL has received another generous
donation from Smartisan Technology (http://www.smartisan.com/).
Smartisan has proven to be a unique donor in several respects; not only
has Smartisan to date cumulatively donated more than any other single
company, and the most individual donations, but on several occasions
including this one those donations have arrived unannounced. It is a
very pleasant surprise indeed to do a routine check of our bank accounts
and find a much higher balance than expected.

All of my comments from the previous Smartisan donation received just
this past December still apply:
https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-announce/2016-December/000088.html.
We are grateful for the confidence and faith placed in us and will put
these donations to good use.

Once again thank you Smartisan, CEO Yonghao Luo, and Friends of Smartisan.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation