[openssl-dev] Continuous Integration for OpenSSL

Brian Smith brian at briansmith.org
Fri Aug 21 16:38:05 UTC 2015

Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro at ghedini.me> wrote:

> Travis has some limitations though, like the fact that it only supports
> Linux
> and OS X, with fairly old compiler versions (e.g. gcc 4.6).

Take a look at .travis.yml and mk/update-travis-yml.py in
https://github.com/briansmith/ring, which allows a project to be
built/tested using many versions of GCC and Clang. Recently Clang-3.7
stopped working on Travis but I think it will start working again soon.

On Windows, you can use Appveyor; see appveyor.yml in the repo linked above.

Cheers,
Brian