[openssl-dev] Regression testing?

Valerie Fenwick valerie.fenwick at oracle.com
Fri Jun 12 17:53:22 UTC 2015

Hi Folks -

I was wondering if there is a document anywhere describing what type of testing
you do before releasing a new version of OpenSSL? I'm guessing you don't test on
every potential hardware platform, on every potential operating system that
OpenSSL is used on, but rather a subset.  Is that information posted anywhere?
(ie what that subset is)

I checked the FAQ, but did not see that information in the testing section.

Thank you so much!

Valerie
--
NOTE: Using voice recognition software, forgive typos/grammar mistakes!
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva