[openssl-dev] Test coverage report + small patch

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Fri May 1 12:43:23 UTC 2015

On Fri, 1 May 2015, Salz, Rich wrote:

> I am curious to see what the numbers look like from, say, yesterday compared to, roughly, early next week.
> We are well into a huge overall edit that turns code like
> 	If (p) free(p)
> Into
> 	free(p);
> And not just for free, but for several dozen OpenSSL functions.  This will probably remove a couple of thousand decision points. The code certainly looks much simpler.

Yeah. A commit like 222561fe8e should definitely show up in the
statistics.

We could do a comparison against the OpenSSL_1_0_2a release tag for
example. It'll now only show the difference in absolute numbers but also
deltas for changed files and functions. Should be ready on Monday or
Tuesday.

Harri.