[openssl-dev] who wants to fix travis builds?

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Oct 6 07:46:17 UTC 2015

In message <20151005222804.GA14709 at kronk.local> on Tue, 6 Oct 2015 00:28:05 +0200, Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro at ghedini.me> said:

alessandro> On a somewhat related note, I've noticed that the Travis failure messages are
alessandro> not actually sent to the mailing list. I suspect that this is due to some kind
alessandro> of filtering the mailing list does. Could the Travis messages be whitelisted or
alessandro> something? Or maybe just add a new "openssl-ci" mailing list dedicated to this?

Hi Alessandro,

I was just looking into this...  and I can't quite make heads or tails
of how travis notification works.  Can you help me figure it out?

What I need to know is, what do I need to do to have it send
notifications to the address configured in .travis.yml, and what will
the sender address be?

Right now, just from grepping for 'travis-ci' in the mail logs, or
even just 'travis', I'd say travis is giving us no sign of life, mail
wise.

Cheers,
Richard (please include my address when you answer...  I don't read
the lists very often...)

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org