[openssl-dev] Add a new algorithm in "crypto" dir, how to add the source code into the build system

Wei, Changzheng changzheng.wei at intel.com
Thu Dec 22 13:12:36 UTC 2016

Hi,
I want to implement some new algorithm. To make my future work smoothly, I want to add a new algorithm method like "RSA_METHOD" in OpenSSL framework so as to I can use an "engine" to support such algorithm.
So I add a new subdir in "crypto" and implement the code and build.info refer to "crypto/rsa".
My question is how to add my new source code into the build system?

Thanks in advance!