[openssl-dev] Errors when loading an OpenSSL RSA Engine

danigrosu dni.grosu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:19:49 UTC 2016

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL wrote
> You probably want to post (a) the modifications you made to
> autotools-whatever, and (b) the resulting compile and link commands.

The answer of  this question
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35804500/possibly-undefined-macro-ac-msg-failure>
(asked by me) helped me to solve the problem.

Richard Levitte - VMS wrote
> Exactly how did it fail?  It's a bit hard to diagnose unless you show
> us what you were told...  I assume there were some error messages?

This is what I get if I use the the git version:
<http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/file/n64500/19.png>
... and if I use the blog code for the e_md5.c file (called md5-engine.c on
the blog)
it simply works with the same commands. As I said above, I had to make some
modifications in order to build the engine using autotools.

Dani Grosu