[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4522] Update to openssl.spec supplied with 1.0.1s

Withers John Z via RT rt at openssl.org
Fri May 6 13:26:03 UTC 2016

(Replying to you instead of to the list as I can't ...)

That was an oversight on my part.  As part of the porting process, I was removing as many potential variables as possible.  I neglected to reinstate that code before posting the file.

I apologize for any confusion.

John Withers
Enterprise Operations
Directory Services Branch - OS:CTO:EO:ISD:DSB:PKI
Champaign, Illinois