[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4522] Update to openssl.spec supplied with 1.0.1s

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu May 12 15:21:18 UTC 2016

Ok.

FYI, we decided to remove openssl.spec from master (i.e. upcoming 1.1.0), as it
really belongs with the packagers rather than with us.
The 1.0.1 series will not be fixed, as it's at its last year before EOL, and we
only do security fixes on it.
The 1.0.2 series is a viable target, though, and I'll gladly apply your changes
there (with some mods)...

Cheers,

--
Richard Levitte