[openssl-dev] [RFC 0/2] Proposal for seamless handling of TPM based RSA keys in openssl

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Nov 22 13:57:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-11-22 at 14:18 +0100, Richard Levitte wrote:

> Just let me shamelessly mention my STORE effort again ;-)
> Among others, it does attempt to solve that very problem (in the
> 'file' scheme handler).

Neat. Note that I have a ready-made test suite for you in OpenConnect:
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/blob/HEAD:/tests/Makefile.am

For every one of the key files therein, does your current
implementation work? :)

(Yeah, I need to sort out the tpm emulator in the test environment,
then add some -----BEGIN TSS KEY BLOB----- files too :)

--
dwmw2