[openssl-dev] [RFC v2 2/2] pem: load engine keys

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Wed Nov 30 19:32:02 UTC 2016

> OK, so where is the foundation charter and who are your lawyers?

Wow, this seems to have taken a turn to the unfriendly.  I apologize if I added to that.  Sometimes a smiley doesn't wipe out all bad impressions.

The OpenSSL Software Foundation is incorporated in the the state of Delaware, United States, as a non-profit corporation. It does not qualify as a tax-exempt charitable organisation under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.   You can email info at opensslfoundation.org with questions.
But do note that openssl open source project itself is not governed by those entities, but rather by the collection of individuals known as the development team.  You can find more information by clicking on the "policies" and "community" tab on the website.

Hope this helps.