[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4641] [openssl-1.1.0-pre6] make test stops with solaris64-x86_64-gcc

Erik Forsberg via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu Sep 1 21:39:57 UTC 2016

Note that a 32-bit Perl can be compiled with or without support for 64-bit integers.
That fact hit me once doing OpenSSL builds, some 64-bit constants were not
calculated correctly, however that showed up at build time so not likely
to be the case here. However, it might be helpful checking if the 32-bit perl
in question supports 64-bit or not.