[openssl-dev] Openssl upgrade in debian

Short, Todd tshort at akamai.com
Fri Sep 23 16:01:09 UTC 2016

You need to do this on your own (get the toolchain), and/or get updates from Debian.
--
-Todd Short
// tshort at akamai.com<mailto:tshort at akamai.com>

On Sep 23, 2016, at 7:21 AM, Shantibhushan Sale <shantibhushan.sale at gmail.com<mailto:shantibhushan.sale at gmail.com>> wrote:

I am a student developing some tool w.r.t openssl on DEBIAN.Currently my configuration of system is :
Kernel:2.6.28.10.
Openssl:1.0.1e
system:ARMv5

Now i have to upgrade openssl version to Openssl 1.0.1t or higher.I do not have toolchain with me.
I would need all binaries which used openssl1.0.1h for above installation.How can i proceed to this?

Please help me on this.I need all the depending libraries/packages w.r.t 1.0.1t. Those are:
1.Libencryption.
2.openssh,
3.ntp,
4.ping6,