[openssl-dev] License change agreement

Otto Moerbeek otto at drijf.net
Fri Mar 24 12:14:35 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:53:10AM +0000, Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL wrote:

> I personally think this issue is being blown way out of proportion and beyond the boundary of reason.
>
> Regards,
> Uri

Is it reasonable to step on the rights of authors with the backing of
large corporations? Individual authors that might have chosen to
change email address or are unable to be contacted for other reasons?

It is sad to see the corporate giants dictate the policies of yet
another open source project, without regard for the spirit of
copyright law which is to protect the individual author.

	-Otto