[openssl-dev] 90-test_secmem.t hangs the machine for good

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Mon May 15 15:51:41 UTC 2017

I’m tracking the current OpenSSL master only on El Capitan 10.11.6. I could try it on Sierra 10.12.4, if you really expect it to make a difference.

In my case the hang is not for a short time. It lasts for more than 10 minutes, so I’m forced to interfere. For how long did it hang for you?

—

Regards,

Uri