[openssl-dev] Blog post; changing in email, crypto policy, etc

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Wed Jan 24 18:25:06 UTC 2018

On 24.01.2018 19:08, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

> Well, but we now have "openssl-project" for discussions of the
> ongoing development of OpenSSL.  It is mostly for team members,
> but though it is moderated, IIRC others can join and post.
Ok, I didn't know that. If anyone seriously participating on GitHub can
join the moderated openssl-project list then this sounds like a good
replacement for openssl-dev, because that list will be more focused
and not bothered with so many misplaced posts that should have
gone to openssl-users.

Matthias