[openssl-project] As per vote, the project list is created

Tim Hudson tjh at cryptsoft.com
Fri Dec 22 08:45:48 UTC 2017

Almost completely correct in my view - except that the list of what can be
discussed on openssl-omc is an expected/suggested/anticipated list of
topics. It is not a prohibition on other topics. But it is very much the
intent to have things as open and as transparent as possible.

I do expect this will take some adjustment and we will be asking ourselves
and each other whether or not anything going to the OMC list should instead
be moved to openssl-project.

Tim.