[openssl-project] 1.1.1 Release timetable

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Wed Dec 27 16:01:13 UTC 2017

➢     I'm not sure I understand the relevance of the migration of RT to GH
    issues to your point?

There are hundreds of issue in GH now that weren’t in GH in the previous releases.

Our rate-of-issues-raised is going up.  I think rather than say “we’ll address everything older than ‘n’” we should say “we’ll address everything tagged with ‘x’”  That is a much more realistic criteria.  Or do you really want to commit to closing all RT bugs more than a year old?  Since they’re all more than a year old at this point.

Is that more clear?