[openssl-project] FW: April Crypto Bulletin from Cryptosense

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Apr 3 15:39:15 UTC 2018

While I totally agree with the direction Tim is taking on this, we
need to remember that there's another condition as well: access to the
platform in question, either directly by one of us, or through someone
in the community.  Otherwise, we can have as many tests as we want, it
still won't test *that* code (be it assembler or something else)