[openssl-project] FW: April Crypto Bulletin from Cryptosense

Tim Hudson tjh at cryptsoft.com
Tue Apr 3 16:58:49 UTC 2018

I'm less concerned about that access in this specific instance - as if we
had a test in place for that function then make test on the platform would
have picked up the issue trivially.
I don't know that we asked the reporter of the issue as to *how* it was
found - that would be interesting information.

Noting which platforms are supported to which level and what level of test
coverage we have are the more important items in my view.

Tim.