[openssl-project] Fw: [openssl/openssl] 1.1.0h build issue on SPARC/Solaris and maybe HPUX (#5867)

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Apr 4 08:38:26 UTC 2018

I'd say where we have introduced a regression in the latest release it
wouldn't hurt to have a "known issues" page, or similar, which links to
commits or other information about how to patch or work around an issue.

I see no reason to make a new release unless we think the issue is
sufficiently serious and/or affects large numbers of users.

Matt