[openssl-project] Fw: [openssl/openssl] 1.1.0h build issue on SPARC/Solaris and maybe HPUX (#5867)

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed Apr 4 09:05:18 UTC 2018

I would like to have it more prominent.  I mean, yes, there should
probably be a known issues page, but I think that whatever we do, we
should have a line close to the one liking to the 1.1.0h tarball.  Why
send people chasing for it on other pages?

Also, some people are watching the source archive (https://ftp.openssl.org/)
directly, so the more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me
to place a patch there.  openssl-1.1.0h-errata.patch ?  That could
easily be linked into the list of downloadable things in
https://www.openssl.org/downloads/ with just a small tweak of the
script we use to generate that list.