[openssl-project] VOTE on travel reimbursement policy

Tim Hudson tjh at cryptsoft.com
Wed Feb 14 21:47:15 UTC 2018

> Now, the initial posting went to both the OMC and the project list,
> and some chose to vote with a simple "Reply All" without editing the
> recipients.  If that was on purpose or because attention wasn't payed
> to that detail, I cannot say.

For my part, it was just a reply-all - but if I had stopped to look at the
details I still would have done a reply-all - as there is nothing in this
vote that needs to be kept private in my view.
I guess it is a choice for each OMC member as to whether or not they make
their actual votes public - the summary results will be - but the actual
votes were indeed meant to be on openssl-omc only.

It would also have been good for the text to be attached - especially when
we are sending vote details to openssl-project.

Tim.