[openssl-project] Travel reimbursement policy
rsalz at akamai.com
Wed Feb 28 15:15:38 UTC 2018
By a vote of 6-0-2 the OMC adopted the following travel reimbursement policy. On a related matter, the OMC voted to hold a face-to-face meeting May 5-6 in Ottawa, just before the ICMC conference. The travel policy will now be subject to ruthless html’ization and posted to the website.
The OpenSSL project may pay travel expenses for OMC members when pre-approved
by the OMC or when it is an official OMC meeting (as determined by vote).
Project members may seek to be reimbursed if their employer is not covering
the expense. The requirements for reimbursement are:
- An email sent to openssl-omc, including scanned attachments of all receipts
over 30 Euros.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, for an all-day meeting the project will
pay for arrival the day before and departure the following morning.
- When presenting at a conference, the project will pay the expenses for the
entire conference provided the attendee agrees to act as representative of the
project during that time.
- Reasonable lodging and meal expenses during the travel time will be covered.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, room service, minibar, in-room movies,
and other similar amenities are not covered.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openssl-project