[openssl-project] Fw: [openssl-commits] Copyright warnings for refs/heads/master

Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Tue Jan 9 22:53:14 UTC 2018

Would it make sense for a commit script to fix errant copyright dates rather than just flagging them and forcing manual intervention?  I'm not suggesting adding missing copyright headers, just fix existing ones.

Failing that could the copyright data check be part of the github checks in the PR?  Better to catch this early rather than late.

Pauli
--
Oracle
Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption