[openssl-project] platforms: what do the different "classes" mean?

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed Jan 10 23:04:36 UTC 2018

In message <b1b7208c-9710-a943-dbd9-3942b9649aba at openssl.org> on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:57:41 +0000, Matt Caswell <matt at openssl.org> said:

matt>
matt> On 10/01/18 22:32, Tim Hudson wrote:
matt> > If you and or Matt are actively supporting it then it is "Secondary".
matt>
matt> I usually don't even do it during a release these days. I used to but it
matt> invariably failed and we invariably said that it wasn't a show stopper
matt> and went ahead anyway. So now I don't even bother. I haven't attempted a
matt> Cygwin build in a long time.

Darn.

I need to debug my memory...  or fix Cygwin.  I think that latter is
easier ;-)

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org