[openssl-project] Code Repo

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Tue Mar 20 14:58:11 UTC 2018

We still have a lot of work to do to meet our release goals. It was really bad last time and we definitely lost our focus multiple times.

If in two weeks we get everything done and we’re just sitting aroun waiting for the IETF to publish, great.  But if not, I strongly believe the only thing we should be working on is the release.

EVERYONE can do code reviews.