[openssl-project] build/test before merging

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu May 24 20:42:52 UTC 2018

Those are non-standard and a matter of personal taste. I used those before I discovered --fixup and --squash. How many variants should we support?

(I'm not totally against the idea, mind you...)

Cheers
Richard

"Dr. Matthias St. Pierre" <Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com> skrev: (24 maj 2018 22:32:38 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.